Lead Gen/Appointment Setting
Performs appointment setting online in a work-at-home capacity. THIS IS A REMOTE position which can be performed anywhere using an internet-connected computer, smart phone or tablet.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cold-calling prospective clients by phone or instant message
- Following up on cold leads, moving them to warm, and eventually appointments
- Ensuring all essential digital forms are completed for new contacts.
- Enter appointments into calendar and follow-up with daily email to supervisor
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong understanding of the sales process is helpful, but not necessary. We can train.
- Social media skills, especially Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram (a large following is a plus)
- Ability to conduct research related to client needs
- Ability to operate between multiple windows on a computer
- Ability to use webinar systems for conducting "face-to-face" meetings with some customers
- Ability to phone customers (may use phone or VoiP such as Google Hangouts)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to sit for long periods of time (though you can work as much or as little as you like)
- Work in your pajamas or whatever
- Must have reliable Internet connection
- Must have PC, laptop, tablet, or smart phone
- Independent Contractor
- $5 per qualified appointment*
- Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Bonus's*
- Paid Weekly
- Some sales preferred, but we can train.
*Qualified Appointment is an appointment which both sets a time and date for an online conference AND shows up to the conference. Any who does not show is unqualified UNTIL they do, so we will follow up with no-shows. Once they have a conference online, they will become qualified and payment will be set. Bonus's are set according to number of qualified appointments + a percentage of initial sales as follows:
- 20 Qualified Appointments = Additional $2 per appointment + 1% Sales
- 30 QA per week = Additional $3 per appointment + 2.5% of Sales
- 50 + QA per week = Addl $5 per appointment + 5% of Sales
FOR CONSIDERATION OF THIS POSITION, COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW