Performs field sales, making cold calls, following up on warm leads, and closing client sales using the online sales process and presentation provided on Oakes Writing Website Services or another of their own design provided it is first approved by the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Following up on online leads generated by the company
- Cold-calling prospective clients by phone, instant message, or in person
- Following up on cold leads, moving them to warm, and eventually clients
- Ensuring all essential digital forms are completed for clients, new contracts are submitted daily, and payments are completed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong understanding of the sales process is helpful, but not necessary. We can train.
- An understanding of Social Media, especially Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram (a large following is a plus)
- Working understanding of Customer Relations Management software (we use Hubspot)
- Ability to conduct research related to client needs
- Ability to operate between multiple windows
- Ability to use webinar systems for conducting "face-to-face" meetings with some customers
- Basic Understanding of Content Marketing (digital, inbound, online) is ideal
- Knowledge of Google Ads, Analytics, 360, and Console is a plus
- Knowledge of Video Marketing is a plus
- Working knowledge of WordPress and other website building platforms is a plus
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to sit or drive for long periods of time, work in inclement weather
- Must have reliable smart phone, tablet, or laptop for work
- Independent Contractor
- 12% Commission on gross sales
- Daily, weekly, and monthly bonus'
- Paid Daily
- None. We will train the right person.
FOR CONSIDERATION OF THIS POSITION, COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW