Blog Post Suggestions for General Medical Practices
Most medical professionals are busy. Between seeing patients and managing their offices, few have the time needed to devote to working on their website. Even fewer have the time to come up with ideas for great blog posts.
To help, we have compiled a list of the most popular topics and questions people ask of their primary care provider. Whether you are an Internist or Family Practitioner, this list should help you create useful, timely blog posts.
List of 80 Blog Post Ideas for Medical Doctor Websites
At Oakes Writing Website Services, one of the things we do for clients is create an editorial calendar for blog posts. This keeps us on track creating interesting, useful content for our clients that keeps their readers returning. To make sure the content will be found in search, we investigate and brainstorm the most common questions related to a subject on the Internet.
Following is a list of 80 common questions people have asked online in the last month. The average Medical Doctor will already be familiar with many, but some are out of the ordinary. It is the out-of-the-ordinary questions that often get the best traction, so do not shy away from these. We hope this list helps you grow your website and your practice. If ever you need more ideas, perhaps specific to certain ailments, contact us. Enjoy.
- How do you know when you should see a doctor?
- How often should you see your doctor?
- Why do doctors look at your eyes?
- What kind of doctor do you see for stomach pain?
- Are physicals free?
- How much is a doctor visit?
- What do eyes tell you about your health?
- Can an eye doctor tell if you've had a stroke?
- How much do physicals cost?
- What Do doctors drug test during physicals?
- Can you get a physical at an urgent care?
- Do they check your private parts in a sports physical?
- How much does it cost to get a TB test?
- How are doctors not sick all the time?
- Can a doctor fire a patient?
- Is Googling symptoms a bad idea?
- Do doctors get crushes on patients?
- Which is better internist or family doctor?
- Is an internist a primary care doctor?
- When should I see an internist?
- What can an internist diagnose?
- Why is it called internal medicine?
- Do I need an internist or general practitioner?
- What procedures do internists perform?
- What is a doctor of internal medicine specialize in?
- What are the subspecialties of internal medicine?
- What do internist doctors treat?
- What does a doctor of internal medicine treat?
- What is the difference between a medical doctor and an internist?
- What is considered a specialist doctor?
- What is the difference between a GP and a physician?
- Can you have two primary care doctors?
- What is the average salary of an internist?
- Can Pediatricians see adults?
- What is the average salary of an internal medicine physician?
- What specialties fall under internal medicine?
- What exactly is internal medicine?
- Is cardiology considered internal medicine?
- What are the rights of a patient?
- What are the flu symptoms for 2019?
- What should I do if I have the flu?
- How long does 2019 flu last?
- What do I eat when I have the flu?
- How long am I contagious with the flu?
- How did I get the flu?
- Should I go to work with the flu?
- How long does the flu last in adults?
- When should I go to the doctor for pink eye?
- How can you tell if pink eye is bacterial or viral?
- What can I buy over the counter for pink eye?
- What are the first signs of pink eye?
- How do I know if its sinus or allergies?
- Is a sinus cold contagious?
- How long are you contagious when you have a sinus infection?
- Can I use allergy medicine for a cold?
- What is the best cough medicine for allergies?
- What medicine will stop a runny nose?
- What foods should you avoid if you have sinus problems?
- How do you get rid of sinus allergies?
- What happens if I don't take all my antibiotics?
- Why is it so important to finish a course of antibiotics?
- Should I eat yogurt while taking antibiotics?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking antibiotics?
- What is the strongest antibiotic for bacterial infection?
- What to avoid while on antibiotics?
- How do I rebuild my immune system after antibiotics?
- What is the most dangerous antibiotic?
- How long does bacterial vaginosis last?
- Can you get rid of a bacterial infection without antibiotics?
- Should you eat while taking antibiotics?
- Can you drink coffee while taking antibiotics?
- Can I eat bananas while taking antibiotics?
- How is a nurse practitioner different from a doctor?
- Is a nurse practitioner called a doctor?
- Can a nurse practitioner be your primary care physician?
- Is it cheaper to go to a nurse practitioner than to a doctor?
- How many years of college does it take to be a nurse practitioner?
- Can a nurse practitioner do surgery?
- Will nurse practitioners replace doctors?
- What makes a nurse practitioner unique?
80 Blog Post Ideas for Medical Practitioners
As mentioned earlier, we hope this short list of blog post ideas is helpful to you in growing your website. Building a medical practice is like any other business: Marketing is vital.
Yet, for most Doctors, marketing online is a mystery. To be sure, digital marketing today is more complex than it once was. Still, the basics remain the same: Provide plenty of useful information for your readers and both your website and business will grow.
If you have the time to write a blog post daily, perfect. If you can only squeeze one out every couple of days, that is fine as well. So long as you are posting interesting, useful information regularly, your site will grow. Along with your website growing, your practice will grow.
Naturally, if you do not have the time to write, we can help. Get in touch with Oakes Writing Website Services by email email@example.com, phone 337.660.4774, using our live chat on this page, or the form below.