Results Warranty Analysis
Providing Guaranteed Results requires a careful assessment of many factors. The most important factors are the goal or goals the client would like to achieve. However, to properly assess the project requires use of the Triple Constraint.
The Triple Constraint
The Triple Constraint is a Project Management concept which outlines that any project (goal) is limited by three competing elements. These are:
- Time (deadline) -If a goal is to be met quickly, the cost will be high. If a goal can be met slowly, the cost will be lower.
- Scope (scale/goals) - If the scale & goals are large and the budget is small, the project is best managed over a longer period of time. A large scale project or one with big goals will cost more if the time required is short.
- Cost (budget) - If the budget is low and the deadline is short, the scope of the project (goals) may need to be adjusted.
We carefully consider each of these elements before issuing an Individual Results Warranty.
The Triple Constraint Results Guarantee Basic Worksheet
This worksheet was designed to conduct a thorough assessment of each project. Because we offer guaranteed results for certain projects, we must have this information before starting to determine whether the goals can be achieved. Aside from the information gathered on the following form, we will conduct a thorough Website Analysis and Market Research Report.
The Analysis and Research will be conducted In-House and will take approximately two (2) weeks. Once complete, the home office will forward the Warranty and an Offer Letter for your client.
Some factors we will consider include:
- the Target Market
- Client Industry and Type of Business
- content and other requirements needed to meet the goals
- the desired timeline for meeting the goals
With this information, we can determine exactly which content marketing strategy to pursue and which tactics to employ to reach the goals. If the goals cannot be met on the client's budget or by the stated deadline, no Warranty will be issued.
If the client would like to reassess their goals, deadline, or budget we will gladly recalculate the project.
If the client would like a copy of the Website Analysis report and Market Research report, it may be purchased at full price after this Warranty Analysis is complete. If the client would like to purchase these reports in advance, they may do so at half price if they agree to use our services.
There is no charge for the results warranty analysis and the client is under no obligation to use Oakes Writing Website Services for their project.