Oakes Writing has been ghostwriting books for nearly two decades. Our first clients were those wanting to have books written for publication in their name. Once we began to ghost write content for websites, books became an integral part of our offerings.
In the last several years, the Internet has adopted a trend of using eBooks to gather email subscriptions from readers. This has resulted in an explosion of eBooks for every manner of client.
Law Firms and Lawyers are no exception.
Many Lawyers like having a book written for them so that they can be “the one who wrote the book on…”
- Drug Charges
- Accidental Death
- Asbestos Exposure
- Business Law
- Fraud Charges
- And many more…
Some only want eBooks to use on their site to entice subscriptions while others prefer something with more body for print to place in their office or give to prospective clients.
Regardless of the Purpose, Oakes Writing Delivers Excellent Books/eBooks
Oakes Writing delivers whatever form of book that is needed on any legal topic. Each book is carefully developed with the specific law practice in mind and delivered in whatever form is needed.
- Simple eBook – delivered in pdf format
- Kindle Ready eBook – delivered in Kindle format; simply upload the file to your Kindle account and go live.
- Kindle Setup – for busy Law Firms; we will gladly set up the Kindle publishing account for you then publish the book. This will include an Author’s Page (with complete Bio) and all marketing excerpts required to promote the book. If desired, we will even manage the account on your behalf.
- Print Ready Book – whether a large, comprehensive guide is desired for traditional publication, something simple for the office, or anything in between, we can deliver a print ready book to you. We can deliver it in .doc, pdf, or printed 8.5 x 11 format.
- Printed Books Delivered – If preferred, we can publish your book via JOE Publishing and simply deliver complete, professionally designed books to your office for distribution. You can order one or one hundred (or more).
What to be the Guy (or Gal) Who Wrote the Book?
When you choose Oakes Writing to develop and publish your book, you become the owner of the copyright. We have extensive experience ghost writing books and maintain the strictest confidentiality.
Clearly, for this reason we cannot disclose our former clients, of which there have been hundreds. That is the sad fact of ghost writing.
Still, the Oakes Writing Guarantee applies to books.
Before going to publication, our clients are encouraged to carefully review the book. We only proceed once you are completely satisfied.
If you are not, we ask that you add notes to the copy and we will re-write. Our goal is for you to be 100% satisfied with the book we create for you.
We guarantee that your book (in whatever format desired) is…
- Free from grammatical errors
- Contains correct spelling
- Is legally accurate
- Is entertaining
- Is conversational or formal (per your voice)
On this final point, perhaps the most important thing we strive for at Oakes Writing is to provide a book that “sounds like you.” We want to write in your voice. Our primary goal is to deliver a book that will fool even your closest family member.
This is because we know that in order for the book to be successful in selling your expertise, it must sound like you.
Sometimes, this requires several edits to achieve. That is ok. We will do whatever it takes to include idiomatic speech common to you, expressions you use, and both the pace and tone natural to you. This is part of our guarantee.
If you are ready to have a Book/eBook developed for you by Oakes Writing, Call…
or complete the form below…
Oakes Writing is a content marketing firm located in Lubbock, Texas, USA. Since 2009, Oakes Writing has been creating content for the Internet. Prior to that, Oakes Writing developed ghost-written books for clients nationwide. Most of these were created for traditional print media, but with the rise of eBooks, this focus shifted to include shorter books for email marketing, extensive books for impressing clients, technical manuals, and books for any other purpose required by clients.
From 2010 to 2015, Oakes Writing developed web content for any kind of website, mostly business and real estate. However, starting in 2016, our founder C J Oakes took his passion and training in law to Law Firms. Noticing a trend, he recognized that a need existed to help Law Firms improve and grow their websites. Combining his skill in writing with his formal training in law and criminal justice, he decided to take Oakes Writing in a new direction…helping Law Firms exclusively.