The Oakes Writing 100-Point Website Evaluation is a website service performed for the sake of identifying problems with a client site.
A website evaluation is a valuable tool for any online business. For a Law Firm, Real Estate Agency, or other professional with a struggling website, it is a must.
A detailed website evaluation will show you…
Why the company website is not performing as it should.
Where potential clients are going if not to your site.
How to fix the website to draw in prospective clients.
Oakes Writing can perform an In-depth analysis of your company website. And, if you sign up before the timer expires, your evaluation will be free.
All we ask in return is that you permit us a few minutes to discuss the findings, at which point, you may choose our services or may not. There will be no pressure to buy anything. We will simply show you what we can do and you decide. You are under no obligation.
We do this because we are a small firm. We only select a few clients with whom to work at any given time.
If you are reaching this page because we phoned you, it means we would like to work with your Firm. But openings are limited so be sure to take advantage of our 100 Point Website Evaluation today.
And remember, if you sign up before the counter ends, the evaluation will be free. Act now.
The Oakes Writing 100 Point Website Evaluation
The Oakes Writing 100 point evaluation is a website service which consists of over 100 items including:
- Ratings provided by 3rd Party sources
- Website Loading Time
- Existing traffic
- Site Map issues
- Individual Page assessments including Home
- Practice Areas
- Assessment of navigation elements including header
- side navigation
- main navigation
- Special navigation
- Copyright/Trademark protections
- Average time visitors spend on site (if available)
- Bounce Rate (if available)
- Expanded demographics (if available)
- Common searches in locating the site
- Related searches
- Suggested keywords (subjects) for locating the site
- Competitor analysis including
- Key online competitors
- Where visitors go after reaching your site
- Where traffic comes from currently
- Community information
- Target market review
- Social media connections
- On-Page SEO
- Site SEO
- Link analysis including inbound
- and internal links
- 404 alerts (if available)
- URL data
- URL Ease of use
- Three-click navigation
- Page & Site Update analysis
- 20 Point Analysis of each page on the site including
- Advertising on page
- Main content assessment including
- Content length
- Content layout
- Content properly developed
- Content referenced
- General Citations
- Legal Citations
- Careers/Jobs page
- Professional Organizations
- Other credentials
- Case results
- Phone number
- Ease of contact
- Attorney pages
- Overall ease of use
- Clarity of Address/Location
- For each office?
- Current daily visits
- Unique visits
- Returning traffic
- Average daily traffic
- Time spent per visit
- Demographics (if available) including Education level
- Age of visitors
- Gender of visitors
- Average income of visitors
- Other sites your visitors use
- Browsing location
- Type of device used
- Quick tap phone access via mobile?
- Appearance across various devices including
- Potential issues related to appearance
- Ease of navigation on mobile devices
- Images and video assessments including
- Tagged properly?
- Good descriptions?
- Alt Text included?
- Captions used?
- YouTube Presence?
The Oakes Writing 100-Point Website Evaluation and Beyond…
Unlike some content marketing firms which simply say, “Pay us and we’ll work wonders” then fail to deliver on the goods, we go through your Law Firm website carefully then work on what is needed.
The price for this service is only $599.
In keeping with our promise to develop traffic and our core value of Responsiblity, the Oakes Writing Website Evaluation allows our clients to determine the true value of our services.
To request an Evaluation of Your Law Firm’s Website,
or complete the brief form below before the timer expires to receive a no-cost, no-obligation evaluation now.
Oakes Writing is a content marketing and web services company located in Lubbock, Texas. Since 2001, Oakes Writing has been providing ghost writing services, books really for clients nationwide. In 2009, Oakes Writing expanded to developing content specifically for websites, providing SEO services, WordPress website development, website hosting, website management services, and more.
In response to high demand from Legal, Real Estate Clients, and similar professionals including Psychologists and Physicians, Oakes Writing now helps these businesses exclusively with their website needs.
Professional websites have a need for high-quality, well-written, grammatically-correct content. To reach their clients and help them see the expertise of the professional, common questions must be answered in a way that anyone can understand. Oakes Writing web services for professionals includes simplifying complext terms and concepts in order to convey the right message to the right audience…while applying SEO techniques needed to satisfy the search engines as well.
Copyright 2016 Oakes Writing Content Marketing & Web Services of Lubbock, Texas.