A website evaluation is a valuable tool for any online business. For a Law Firm with a struggling website, it is a must.
A detailed website evaluation will show you…
Why the Firm’s website is not performing as it should.
Where potential clients are going if not to your site.
How to fix the website to draw in prospective clients.
Oakes Writing can perform an In-depth analysis of your Law Firm’s website. And, if you sign up before the timer expires, your evaluation will be free.
All we ask in return is that you permit us a few minutes to discuss the findings, at which point, you may choose our services or may not. There will be no pressure to buy anything. We will simply show you what we can do and you decide. You are under no obligation.
We do this because we are a small firm. We only select a few clients with whom to work at any given time.
If you are reaching this page because we phoned you, it means we would like to work with your Firm. But openings are limited so be sure to take advantage of our 100 Point Website Evaluation today.
And remember, if you sign up before the counter ends, the evaluation will be free. Act now.
The Oakes Writing 100 Point Website Evaluation
The Oakes Writing 100 point website evaluation is only for Law Firm clients. It consists of over 100 items including:
- Ratings provided by 3rd Party sources
- Website Loading Time
- Existing traffic
- Site Map issues
- Individual Page assessments including Home
- Practice Areas
- Assessment of navigation elements including header
- side navigation
- main navigation
- Special navigation
- Copyright/Trademark protections
- Average time visitors spend on site (if available)
- Bounce Rate (if available)
- Expanded demographics (if available)
- Common searches in locating the site
- Related searches
- Suggested keywords (subjects) for locating the site
- Competitor analysis including
- Key online competitors
- Where visitors go after reaching your site
- Where traffic comes from currently
- Community information
- Target market review
- Social media connections
- On-Page SEO
- Site SEO
- Link analysis including inbound
- and internal links
- 404 alerts (if available)
- URL data
- URL Ease of use
- Three-click navigation
- Page & Site Update analysis
- 20 Point Analysis of each page on the site including
- Advertising on page
- Main content assessment including
- Content length
- Content layout
- Content properly developed
- Content referenced
- General Citations
- Legal Citations
- Careers/Jobs page
- Professional Organizations
- Other credentials
- Case results
- Phone number
- Ease of contact
- Attorney pages
- Overall ease of use
- Clarity of Address/Location
- For each office?
- Current daily visits
- Unique visits
- Returning traffic
- Average daily traffic
- Time spent per visit
- Demographics (if available) including Education level
- Age of visitors
- Gender of visitors
- Average income of visitors
- Other sites your visitors use
- Browsing location
- Type of device used
- Quick tap phone access via mobile?
- Appearance across various devices including
- Potential issues related to appearance
- Ease of navigation on mobile devices
- Images and video assessments including
- Tagged properly?
- Good descriptions?
- Alt Text included?
- Captions used?
- YouTube Presence?
The Oakes Writing 100-Point Website Evaluation and Beyond…
Unlike some content marketing firms which simply say, “Pay us and we’ll work wonders” then fail to deliver on the goods, we go through your Law Firm website carefully then work on what is needed.
The price for this service is only $599.
In keeping with our promise to develop traffic and our core value of Responsiblity, the Oakes Writing Website Evaluation allows our clients to determine the true value of our services.
To request an Evaluation of Your Law Firm’s Website,
or complete the brief form below before the timer expires to receive a no-cost, no-obligation evaluation now.
Oakes Writing is a content marketing firm located in Lubbock, Texas, USA. Since 2009, Oakes Writing has been creating content for the Internet. Prior to that, Oakes Writing developed ghost-written books for clients nationwide. Most of these were created for traditional print media, but with the rise of eBooks, this focus shifted to include shorter books for email marketing, extensive books for impressing clients, technical manuals, and books for any other purpose required by clients.
From 2010 to 2015, Oakes Writing developed web content for any kind of website, mostly business and real estate. However, starting in 2016, our founder C J Oakes took his passion and training in law to Law Firms. Noticing a trend, he recognized that a need existed to help Law Firms improve and grow their websites. Combining his skill in writing with his formal training in law and criminal justice, he decided to take Oakes Writing in a new direction…helping Law Firms exclusively.